Feedback and Improvements
Achieving independent accreditation against the Standards shows patients that a general practice is serious about providing high quality care.
As part of RACGP standards, we seek feedback from patients and their experiences of our clinic to provide insight on our strengths and weaknesses.
Our Practice uses Insync’s Patient Satisfaction Instrument to collect data from our patients.
Our 2023 survey results identified the following improvements to be made:
- Appointment Times
- Informed Decisions
You have let us know your concerns – and now we are working on it!
We aim to improve our service to you by:
- Contacting patients ahead of their appointment if there are particularly long wait times expected
- Providing estimated waiting time to patients on arrival
- Improving our processes for handling urgent appointment requests from patients
- Ensuring brochures and information is available in waiting room
- Encouraging staff to query patients about their knowledge of their own health, and offer to direct them to further support if needed
If you have any feedback to share, we would love to hear from you! Please email your feedback to email@example.com.
While we aim for success, we thank you for your patience and your support in Sydney CBD Medical Centre!